Contact Us about Miniature Highland Cows for Sale and Fainting Goats for Sale
Contact Us about
Connie and Jerell Graham of Our Little Acres
E-Mail me ONLY:
*Your choice Calf Name
Double check your E-Mail address
I'm still accepting all questions regarding
Miniature Cows, and Fainting Goats through E-Mail or phone.
Call if you have questions and /or
would like to get on our waiting list .
Why miniature cows?
- Mini cows are small and easier to handle than standard sized cows.
- Mini cows eat less, 1/2 to 1/3 less.
- Mini cows are affectionate, some enjoy being brushed and petted.
- Mini cows can be transported in a small 2 horse trailer.
- Mini cows are great for volunteer work.
- Mini cows are wonderful for small acreage owners.
- Mini cows can pay for themselves when you have calves for sale.
The calves in the picture are still young at 8 months old, they should mature to approx. 38" tall by 3 years old.