Contact Us about Miniature Highland Cows for Sale and Fainting Goats for Sale
Contact Us about
Connie and Jerell Graham of Our Little Acres
The "Name that Calf" Game is Here!
E-Mail me ONLY:
*Your choice Calf Name
Double check your E-Mail address
I'm still accepting all questions regarding
Miniature Cows, and Fainting Goats through E-Mail or phone.
Call if you have questions and /or
would like to get on our waiting list .
Why miniature cows?
- Mini cows are small and easier to handle than standard sized cows.
- Mini cows eat less, 1/2 to 1/3 less.
- Mini cows are affectionate, some enjoy being brushed and petted.
- Mini cows can be transported in a small 2 horse trailer.
- Mini cows are great for volunteer work.
- Mini cows are wonderful for small acreage owners.
- Mini cows can pay for themselves when you have calves for sale.
The calves in the picture are still young at 8 months old, they should mature to approx. 38" tall by 3 years old.